Monday, February 21, 2011

Summary;

To me, Leadership is inspiring others, helping them with their struggles and encouraging them to do better and to strive for success. Everyone needs someone to help inspire them or encourage them when they’re down. I love devoting my time to helping others; whether it be coaching Canskate, hockey, basketball, tutoring or if I am just getting out in the community for special advents and having fun with them.
          Tutoring is a program I started back in September 2010, and I will continue to do it next year when I am a Level III student. I enjoy tutoring kids of all ages. I try to help them the best I can, but if I absolutely can’t -due to the fact that the programs have changed over the years- I will make sure that they get the help they need. Coming from such a small community I have an exceptional amount of students who stay for tutoring during the week. The school only has a population of a little over 100 and on average I have 3 to 4 students 3 to 4 days a week ranging from grade 5 to 8.  
          There isn’t much else I can say without repeating myself from my previous entries but I will say that in the future I will be continuing to tutor, and to volunteer in my community and also in the community where I attend high school. I am a people person; I love to be around others and to be involved in what is going on in my area.

That’s all. J

Brittany Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment